Get designer style using garden mirrors in your landscape design project
- You often notice ‘style’, in a garden design, is created by the key features in it.
- When features work well they connect and everything looks balanced.
- Other times they can look a bit disjointed and disconnected.
- Using outdoor mirrors in the garden really helps you to achieve that balance.
- When other elements are reflected, there’s an instant connection between them.
- Everything works well together – it’s happily ever after…
- The hot-dip galvanised frames on these comes in black or black brushed with copper.
- Delivering where possible through out Australia – See the smaller version of this garden mirror.
- Garden mirror style: Triple Cross large
- Each frame is 632 x 1855mm
- A pair would be 1266 x 1850mm
- Flush mounted to the wall
- 4 fixing tabs with 6.5mm holes
Call us if you have a question or to view by appointment. 0416 041 504